Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

So today was pretty much, just a lazy Sunday. We got up this morning and watched Chicken Little...again.... then we got on webcam with Donald. The kids were excited to see him. After being on cam for about 10 mins, Trista turned it into a modeling session. She's so concieted! Donald is doing good.
After we got off cam with Daddy... Chris from next door was ringing our bell. So I got them ready to go outside and play. The kids all played soccer/basketball/football, and rode the scooters and Trista's bike. When it started getting too cold and looked like it was going to rain, we went over to my neighbor's house and let the boys play wii for a while.
Then we came home, had a bit of dinner, and I watched the Oscars. I'm glad that Sandra Bullock won. Then we had bath time. Now here I am. They are supposed to be in the bed watching a moving on netflix, but apparently the computer popped something up and stopped their movie. I refused to go fix it untill I finish this though. So I'm gonna to wrap it up. Hope you all had a great day, and have a great one tomorrow. **Day 7**
Pix for the day of 03/07/2010


No comments:

Post a Comment