Sunday, April 11, 2010

back at it

So I've not been treating my blog too well! Life gets in the way sometimes. I just wanted to check in really quick. We have all been sick the last couple of weeks. The kids both ended up with ear infections. We had a nice Easter along with our neighbors, Yvette, Chris and Destiny.
Today I cleaned out the car that was flooded due to the trunk not being sealed well enough. Then we went over to Yvette's and worked on a puzzle. Now I'm writing this and the kids are asleep in their sleeping bags in front of the couch, with the Sqeakqual on tv. Trista has decided that she is going to be Brittany the Chippette for Halloween. I'm gonna talk Tashina into making the girls the Chippettes! Will be too cute.
I'll blog again tomorrow and catch up the rest of our doings, and add some new pics!
**day 42**

No comments:

Post a Comment