Wednesday, March 10, 2010

missed yesterday...so this is a double issue!

so I didn't get my blogging done yesterday. My back was hurting too bad to sit on the floor and type. My router will be here prob early next week. I can't wait.... tired of this floor crap. So I have pics for everyday, I'll come in and add them to the posts once I get the other comp back on the net.
Yesterday was pretty un-eventful. I'd say the biggest event was me dying my hair.... I dyed it red.... I like the color red I got, prob is that it didn't cover all my hair. So Sunday my neighbor Evete is going to come over and help me dye it again to cover it all. Other than that we just hung around the house. Me and the kids did sit at the counter and color for a while. I'll teach them the right way to color eventually! I watched the newest Diary of a Call Girl, and Parenthood, then headed to bed.
**day 9**
Today I got up and vacumed the living room. Then I started working on getting some of the stuff that's on our counter that doesn't need to be ut away. I have a whole stack of pictures i want to hang up and such that was pilled on the end by my desk. Gonna put that all in the closet untill i get around to doing something better with it. My neighbor came over for a while tonight. We let the kids play XBOX and I fed them all. I showed her some pics and we just hung out. The kids had fun. We're gonna take them all bowling Sunday. Should be fun. Now the kids are finishing the food they didn't eat at dinner, and I'm bloggin. I'm about to send them to bed. I wonder if anything good comes on tv tonight??!?!? Well I shall wrap this up and go find out!
**day 10**

No comments:

Post a Comment