Saturday, March 6, 2010

somewhat accomplished

So I got the living room almost spotless today. I still need to straten up around our desk area, and I need to flip the couch and see what goodies they have stashed under it. I pulled the rug from under the dinning room table, and even vacumed under there. I think I might shampoo in here tomorrow night after I put them to bed. Tomorrow is the kitchen, hallway and powder room. Not too much to do on either of these. mop the kitchen, wipe down the fridge and such. Just need to vacume the hallway and mop the entryway. Shouldn't take too long, so once that's done I will prob work on laundry untill bed then do my shampooing. YAY huh?
Nothing at all good on tv tonight. I had a raid on wow anyway. Did that, it was pretty uneventful. I watched the Ugly Truth last night before I went to bed. It was really good. Love the panty scene for those of you who have seen it too. I was laughing so hard I almost woke them up! They didn't get to go outside to play today, they wouldn't help clean up their toys and mess they had in the living room, so they were grounded for the day. Gonna have to make them learn they have responsibilities too. Even if its just keeping their toys picked up.
We had spaghetti for dinner again =). We had wheel shaped noodles this time though, Braeden picked them out and said they looked like soccer balls. He was really excited that I had cooked them. They watched Chicken Little after dinner, then I sent them to bed. Which they are still up and Braeden is down here whinning that," Sissy said she doesn't love me.". They are both about to get it......
So I'm gonna wrap this up so I can go enforce bed time. Hope you all had a good day and will have a good one tomorrow! Day 6 is on the books!
Pix for: 03/06/2010

1 comment:

  1. haha! Sissy doesn't love me! That's halarious! I LOVE that they are best friends.. it's soooo cute!

    Love
    Aunt TT

    ReplyDelete